Spouses can prepare divorce papers online in Massachusetts if their case is uncontested. This approach is called an online divorce. However, it only implies document preparation. Only a court can officially grant a divorce.
Online divorce tools help spouses select all the necessary documents for their case and fill them out following the state standards without a lawyer. It saves thousands of dollars and, more importantly, makes the preparation process less confusing and stressful.
MassachusettsOnlineDivorce provides spouses who want to separate amicably with an easy-to-use tool for selecting and filling out their paperwork. The process involves a few simple steps:
- Confirming that the divorce is uncontested by completing a short qualification form;
- Filling out the MassachusettsOnlineDivorce online divorce questionnaire to select and complete documents without an attorney;
- Downloading court-ready documents from your account.
Online divorce with MassachusettsOnlineDivorce will help you:
- Save time because you won’t need to waste it on visits to a lawyer;
- Make your divorce paperwork low cost due to the cheapest price of $139;
- Get freedom in preparing for your divorce as you can answer the MassachusettsOnlineDivorce questionnaire at your own pace, at any time, in any place, and using any device;
- Take a step towards your new life quicker as you’ll have ready-to-file papers within 2 business days;
- Avoid unnecessary stress searching for filing guidelines because you’ll get state-specific instructions along with completed paperwork;
- Turn the complex traditional process of preparing documents into an effortless one.